Friday, December 15, 2017

Teaching Tip #70


Teacherscribe’s Teaching Tip #70

I've managed to reduce my unread email messages from over 300 to just under 100 now.  I went a little overboard last year sending myself links to articles that I thought would be interesting.

I'm sure they would have been interesting.  I just didn't have the time.  So I had to whittle them down as much as I could.

Hope is a nugget I found from those 200 unread emails.

Why Teachers Want Technology

With 1:1 in a matter of days, we'll get all the technology we can handle.  I can't wait.


The lower category on the right is what I'm looking forward to most.  This might be a year away, but I'd love to see our focus on technology get to the point where we bring in some of our high flying, tech-savvy students to teach teachers how to use an app or website during our common prep sessions.


How much fun would that be?


No comments: