Friday, March 09, 2018

Teaching Tip #119




Teacherscribe’s Teaching Tip #119

Ten Questions to Help You Become a Better Teacher This Year.

Question #9 – What has changed?

This is one that is near and dear to my heart.  

Part of me agrees with the age-old mantra, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”  But part of me of is also always worried that I’m missing out on something better.

That’s why I love attending TIES and MCTE to see what I’m missing out on.  And that is what I love about Twitter, as I’m constantly finding new (and better) ways of improving my classes.

I would love to take my first College Comp II students and hand them this year’s syllabus.  So much has changed.  So much is more challenging and forcing them to step outside of their comfort zones.

What has changed?  What hasn’t?


No comments: